COVID-19 Operations at RJ Cinema, RJ Cinema
COVID-19 Operations at RJ Cinema
At RJ Cinema Distillery & Taproom, we have always been all about quality first. Our approach to the Coronavirus crisis also comes with quality in mind, but in this case, safety is our first priority. When you’re ready to come to drinks/dinner or a movie, we’ll be ready to provide quality entertainment to you and your family – safely.
Here is what we’ll be doing to make your visit as safe as possible:
• REMAIN AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK: If you’re not feeling well, even a little, stay home. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better.
• EMPLOYEES SCREENED DAILY. All team members are screened for temperature and are required to give a verbal confirmation that they are not sick and have not been in close contact with anyone experiencing signs of sickness.
• HAND WASHING: All team members must properly and frequently wash their hands at a minimum of once every hour. We ask that each of our guests frequently and thoroughly wash their hands as well.
• DISINFECT HIGH-CONTACT SURFACES: High-contact surfaces (door handles, counter tops, faucets, kiosks, railings, etc.) are wiped down with a sanitizing agent throughout the day.
• CLEANING THEATERS BETWEEN SHOWS. Our team sanitizes and wipes down each seat, table, arm rest and facing seat back between each show.
• CLEANING THEATERS AFTER THE LAST SHOW OF THE DAY. We maintain nightly deep cleaning of all auditoriums, bathrooms and high-traffic areas.
• KEEPING DOORS OPEN. Doors will be propped open whenever possible/practical to allow for contactless entry and exit, as well as fresh air.
• SAFE SOCIAL-DISTANCING: All team members and guests are reminded to practice appropriate physical distancing as recommended by the CDC and local health authorities.
• WEAR PROPER PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: All employees wear the appropriate protective equipment to adhere to CDC recommended standards. Note that kitchen workers will continue to wear gloves when preparing food, as always, but those around flames or hot cooking areas will NOT be wearing a mask, and those behind protective plexiglass screens may not be wearing masks so that they can communicate with guests more effectively.
• FACE COVERINGS: Face coverings are required when not eating or drinking, and always when not seated. Face coverings are also required while watching movies, except when enjoying your food and drink in your seats.
Movies – added Safety Procedures
• All guests are asked to purchase their tickets online to reduce ticket lines and ensure seating is available prior to arrival at our theater.
• Tickets purchased in advance online may be printed at our kiosks.
• All seating is reserved seating, and follows all current social distancing protocols. Every other row in our theaters has been roped off to ensure no one is in the row behind or in front of you. Families may sit together, but our seat reservation system will ensure 2 empty seats between parties.
• Seats, tables, arm rests and facing seat backs are all sanitized and wiped between showings
• Entire theater is sanitized nightly
• If you are not comfortable that the seating arrangements in your theater are providing adequate safety for you or your family, we will give full ticket-only refunds within the first 20 minutes of showtime.
Food/Concessions – added Safety Procedures
• We provide table service in our taproom and patios to eliminate waiting lines to order food and drink. Counter ordering for food, bar and concessions is still be available if you prefer.
• Safe social distancing indicators are placed on the floor to help ensure that guests are maintaining a healthy distance while waiting in lines.
• Kitchen food pickup will be limited to one party at a time, when arriving at pickup window, your prepared food will be retrieved and presented to you in the window.
• Kitchen food in the taproom and outdoor patios is served at your table.
• For in-theater dining and drinks, we ask that all plates and drink glasses be left at your table for our team to collect after each showing.